[LIS-Forum] Apply Open Access to Five Laws?

Prabhash.Rath prabhash at gipe.ernet.in
Thu Sep 22 11:57:39 IST 2005

Dear all

This is actually a very good and useful suggestion. Really we talk a lot
about Prof Ranganathan's five laws but I doubt really how many of us have
really gone through the original work. Most of us get the references from
the secondary sources only. Of course there are some other works like
Prolegomena...etc. which are also often referred to but rarely seen in
original, five laws being a small book can well be digitised.

Prabhash Rath