[LIS-Forum] Urgently looking for a book

++ Mukesh Anand ++ mukesh at monitorinfo.com
Wed Sep 7 14:08:17 IST 2005

Ms. Parinita

The following title of your interest is 'Out of Print',
and no longer available from publisher :

Advanced Assembler Language and MVS Interfaces:
For IBM Systems and Application Programmers, 2nd Edition
By Carmine Cannatello
Paperback  /  816 Pages  /  John Wiley /  August 1999  /  0471361763

Hope this information suffice.

Best Wishes

++ Mukesh ++

- -
Mukesh Anand
Director - Marketing
Monitor Information Services
# 203, Moghal Marc Ratan Complex
Narayanguda, Opp. Deepak Theatre,
Hyderabad - 500 029, India

Telephone: 040-55787065
Fax: +91-40-27552390

http://www.monitorinfo.com
Importers n Distributors of Technical Publications

= = = =