[LIS-Forum] Educational CD Vendors

sainul at iiitmk.ac.in sainul at iiitmk.ac.in
Wed Oct 19 10:17:44 IST 2005

Dear Friends,
This has reference to Dr. Vijayakumara 's Email requesting the address of
the Educational CDs suppliers. The following company provide educational
materials in CD for engineering colleges. These are found very Useful for Graduate
level courses. More details are available at:
http://www.prolearnindia.com/

Their Address:
Prolearn Technologies
N0.8, Atharvala Apartments, Mavoor Road, Calicut-4, Kerala, India.
Ph: ++91-495 3098196, ++ 91 9447418483.
E mail : info at prolearnindia.com,
sales at prolearnindia.com

with regards
Sainul Abideen P
Librarian
IIITM-K
Trivandrum

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Vijayakumara wrote:

> Dear Professionals,
>

> We are in the process of procuring the educational CDs in Engineering filed like Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Sceince & Information science. So kindly let me know their availability and e-mail or snail mail of thier distributors.
>

> looking for your kind information on the same
>
> yours
>
> vijayakumar
>

>                          \ \ | / /
>                       \ \  ~  ~ / /
>                         |  @ @ |
> ---------------oooo------ (_)-------------oooo------------------
> Dr. Vijayakumar M, Chief Librarian, East Point College of Engineering and Technology
> Bidarahalli, Kithaganoor Road, Virgonagar - Post, Bangalore - 5600 049, India
> Tel:080-8473888, 8473777 Fax:080-8472999, coolvg at gmail.com

> ---------------------------------

Sainul Abideen P,
          (BSc, BLISc, ADIS, PGDCA, VLIR Scholar, Belgium)
Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management-Kerala
Park Centre, Technopark
Karyavattom PO, PIN 695581
Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala, INDIA