[LIS-Forum] Fwd: Request

Prof. N. Laxman Rao. naglaxman at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:29:30 IST 2005

hi professional friends from eng colleges
please help Mrs Chinmayee in building her library.
laxman rao

Date: 17 Oct 2005 10:56:01 -0000
From: "Chinmayee Bhange" <chinmayee_bhange at rediffmail.com>
To: naglaxman at yahoo.com
Subject: Request

Sir,

We, at St. Francis Institute of Technology (Engg. College) are in the process of building up our reference and periodical sections in the Library. I am trying to contact as many libraries of engineering colleges as possible in this regard.
I would highly appreciate if the members of this group help me out in this matter.
Please send me a list of journals (international + national) commonly subscribed by engg. colleges. I also require a list of reference books (books not prescribed in the syllabus but related to the core subjects such as IT, Computers and Electronics & Telecommunications).

Thanks & Regards,
Mrs. Chinmayee N. Bhange
SFIT Library
St. Francis Institute of Technology (Engg. College)
Borivali (W)
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Prof. N.LAXMAN RAO,
Chairman, Board of Studies, Dept.of Library & Information Science,
Osmania University, HYDERABAD- 500 007 (INDIA)
Vice President, Association of British Scholars(AP Chapter)
Vice-President, Faculty Club, Osmania University
Ph:+91-40-27171565(res): +91-40-27682290(off) 9246547599(Mobile)

http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigclick.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1507191490@Middle5?PARTNER=3 http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/sigimpress.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/1963059423@Middle5?OAS_query=null&PARTNER=3
e:mail-- naglaxman at yahoo.com OR naglaxman at indiatimes.com
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com Yahoo! Messenger
NEW
- crystal clear PC to PC http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com calling worldwide with voicemail