[LIS-Forum] Supporting views to Mr.Srinivasulu's opinion

rupesh kumar a_rupeshkumar at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 11:32:33 IST 2005

Dear All,

       I too strongly opine that the job of information  retrieval could be best performed by LIS Professionals and given an  opportunity, they may provide a new dimension to the hitherto neglected  government services.  There's also a possibility of adopting new  techniques and methodologies of library and information science in  providing timely and adequate information to the public.  I hope  there will be some more debate on this.

  Regards,

RUPESH KUMAR.A.

DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE

BANGALORE UNIVERSITY