[LIS-Forum] Info on Book Awards in India

Manjunath K manjunath at mail.tapmi.org
Fri Nov 11 15:53:29 IST 2005

Dear professionals.

One of our faculty members wants information on Book Awards in India. If
there are any awards for books published, Please provide me the details.

with regards,

manjunath

	Most Successful man in life is the man with best information and
service to humanity is the best work of life

Dr. Manjunatha K
Librarian 	T.A. Pai Management Institute
Manipal 576 104
Udupi Dist., Karnataka, India
manjunath at mail.tapmi.org <mailto:manjunath at mail.tapmi.org>
manju_tapmi at yahoo.com <mailto:manju_tapmi at yahoo.com>  	tel: