[LIS-Forum] Blogging Competition at DLIS

monica sharma monirsharma at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:24:49 IST 2005

Hello all,
This is areally nice step taken in making the students aware of whats hot in the information world.Since i am an alumini of the Mysore university,LISc department,i have been lucky to witness and participate in few such activities under MULISA.I am sure this way we can have the students the feel of some of the things which cannot be covered under curriculum but yet they are informative and helpful in the future.
I sincerely want to congratulate our teachers who are working hard in organizing such events and competitions..especially Harinarayana sir.
Thanks and regards
Monica sharma

 Regards & Thanx

MONICA SHARMA
Saunatie 2 B,12
Jyvaskyla 40600
Finland

mailto:monica.shar at gmail.com monica.shar at gmail.com
+358408128757
http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/ Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.