[LIS-Forum] Open Course ware

Subbiah Arunachalam arun at mssrf.res.in
Thu Nov 3 16:55:22 IST 2005

Friends:
The institutions listed below have publicly committed to the open publication of their materials in "opencourseware" initiatives, and are devoting resources to support these OCW projects. Incidentally, OCW was started by MIT, Cambridge. Not a single Indian university has joined the Open Course Ware movement! If we have an Alliance of Taxpayers, we can demand our universities to provide free access to their course ware!

Arun

China

Visit the portal page for 156 Chinese-university OCW projects, featuring the following universities

  a.. Peking University
  b.. Tsinghua University
  c.. Zhejiang University
  d.. Xi'an Jiaotong University
  e.. Central South University
  f.. Beijing Jiaotong University
  g.. Sichuan University
  h.. Beijing Normal University
  i.. Dalian University of Technology
  j.. Central Radio and Television University
  k.. Shanghai Jiaotong University
  l.. Nanjing University
  m.. Jilin University
  n.. Northwest Polytechnic University
  o.. Southeast University
  p.. Sun Yat-Sen University
  q.. Fudan University
  r.. Huazhong University of Science and Technology
  s.. Renmin University of China
  t.. Huazhong Agricultural University
Japan
Visit the portal page for the following Japanese-university OCW projects

  a.. Keio University
  b.. Kyoto University
  c.. Tokyo Institute of Technology
  d.. Osaka University
  e.. University of Tokyo
  f.. Waseda University
United States
  a.. Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health
  b.. Tufts University
  c.. Utah State University
Vietnam
  a.. Fulbright Economics Teaching Program OCW