[LIS-Forum] Research in Marketing of services/Products in LIS

Achar achar at ohiomanipal.edu
Mon May 16 15:07:57 IST 2005

Dear Members,
I am planning to pursue my research work in "Marketing of services & products in Rural Libraries" A study in relevance to Indian Environment.
All participating members to help in duplilcate check work so that i can change my topic.

If anybody come across this type, pl let me know.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Achar, M.Phil.
Librarian