[LIS-Forum] Fwd: ASC- refresher course in LIS at University of Hyderabad

Tue May 10 11:42:21 IST 2005

Academic Staff College, University of Hyderabad is organizing a "Refresher
Course in Library & Inoformation Science". We are inviting applications
from the eligible staff members working in the Depts. of LIS or Libraries.
can you please place this information on the lis-forum, nmlis etc. for
wide publicity. Participants can use our University URL to download the
application from www.uohyd.ernet.in
click on the Academic Staff College to open pdf document of Academic Staff
College and the application form. They can print the form and send it ot
the Director, Academic Staff College, University of Hyderabad alongwith
Rs.500 DD payable to Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad.
The program schedule is May 20th to June 9, 2005.
with regards,
Dr.E.Rama Reddy
--
Dr. E. Rama Reddy