[LIS-Forum] request for fulltext

Thu Mar 24 10:44:13 IST 2005

Date: 22 Mar 2005 10:29:07 -0000
From: Sangeetha Govindasami <sangeetha.govindasami at rediffmail.com>
To: LIS-Forum at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in

Dear Members,

One of the student needs the full text of the following articles. If you
can help me in getting the articles I will be highly thankful to you.

1. Evaluation of physiological index on treadmill exercise testing of 294
healthy children in Shanghai area , Guo y, Zhou AQ, Gao W, LIF, LIY, Yang
JP, Zhu M, Zhang HY , Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2003 May 41 (5) 338-43

2. A comparison of continuous and intermittent progressive multistage
exercise testing Fardy PS, Hellerstein HK , Med sci sports. 1978 spring;
10 (1): 7-12
     PMID: 672550 [PUBMED-Indexed for MEDLINE]

G.Sangeetha
Ph.D in the Dept of LIS
Annamalai University
Tamil Nadu