[LIS-Forum] Prof. Ghosh becomes SC Member of IFLA Secion

Dinesh K. Gupta dineshkg at sancharnet.in
Tue Mar 15 07:46:06 IST 2005

Dear Professional collegaues,
I have just come to know that Prof. S. B. Ghosh, IGNOU, New Delhi, becomes Member of the Standing Committee of the IFLA Section on Asia and Oceania for the term 2005-2009.

I whole heartedly congratulate Prof. Ghosh  and wish for a very successful tenure at this very important Section of IFLA.

With kind regards,

Dinesh K. Gupta
(Member, Standing Committe,
Management & Marketing Section, IFLA)