[LIS-Forum] Vendor Details

Shyam Prasad pujar pujar at igidr.ac.in
Mon Mar 14 16:11:08 IST 2005

Dear Mr Basavaraj,

It is available in India! You may get it from Computer Book Shop.
The URL address of shop is: http://www.cb-india.com/

J2EE PERFORMANCE TESTING WITH BEA WEBLOGIC SERVER

Author :      PETER ZADROZNY, PHILIP ASTON, TED OSBORNE  Price :
2,299.54
ISBN :     159059181X  Discount :   0.00
Publisher :     A! PRESS  Tax :   0.00
Publication Year :     2002  Total Cost :    2,299.

Also available at Amazon.com, USA.

With best wishes,

S.M. Pujar
IGIDR, Mumbai