[LIS-Forum] English...?

G. K. Manjunath gkm at igidr.ac.in
Fri Mar 4 14:27:34 IST 2005

I personally feel that, we had enough debate on this issue and is time for
the LIS- FORUM to stop further discussion on it. My apololgy, if the
moderator or the forum members feel otherwise.

Many good suggestions have been offered by our friends. Therefore, let
individuals decide the language in which they prefer to communicate and
the language that is most required and accepted in their organizations or
by the peer group.

Needless to say that LIS FORUM accepts only English.

The guidelines provided by Berkeley Digital Library site for participating
in E-discussion seem to be very useful. Those interested may find these at

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/

thanks,
g.k.Manjunath
IGIDR, MUMBAI