[LIS-Forum] Communication skills

Wed Mar 2 13:07:15 IST 2005

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:04:09 +0000 (GMT)
From: Prof. N. Laxman Rao. <naglaxman at yahoo.com>

hello

let me share the experiences of our university. our dept is in the college
of arts and social science, of osmania university. the college has english
language training centre. every year, six to eight week programs are
offered to all the students at free of cost. those who r desirous can
attend. this optional opportunity is due to the fact that--many urbanites
from english medium do not want such course it is an established fact that
skills are essential to survive as well as grow. laxman rao

Prof.N.LAXMAN RAO,

Dept.of Library & Information Science,
Osmania University, HYDERABAD- 500 007 (INDIA)
President, Indian Association of Teachers in Library and Information Science (IATLIS).
Ph:+91-40-27171565 (res): +91-40- 27682290 (off) 9246547599 (Mobile)