[LIS-Forum] Condolences - Dr TB Rajashekar

Mahendra N Jadhav jadhavm at iitb.ac.in
Tue Jun 7 10:11:38 IST 2005

We the Central Library staff of  Indian Institute of Technology Bombay are
extremely shocked to know about the Sad demise of Dr. T B Rajashekar !!!!
We lost a thorough digital library professional and a fine
gentleman/excellent teacher .
I met him thrice at INDEST Meet and INDEST-NCSI workshop on Institutional
repositories- e-prints. He was totally responsible for OAI and
Instituional repositories.

May His Soul Rest in Peace. My condolances to his bereaved family
members and NCSI staff.

Mr. Mahendra N. Jadhav
Assistant Librarian
Reference and Computer Applications section
Central Library,
IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai - 400076