[LIS-Forum] Sad demise of Dr. T B Rajashekar

Suresh Horakeri horakerisd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:56:05 IST 2005

Dear Professionals,

I am shocked to know death news of Dr.T.B. Rajashekhar. It's a great
loss for library professionals. We cannot forget his contributions in
this field.

I met him last time at SIT,Tumkur during STTP course,
I can not forget his frindly talk with me,
I am very sorry to hear a sad news about death of Sri Dr TB Rajashekhar,

May God give peace to the departed soul and give strength and courage
the family members to bear the loss.

SDHorakeri
BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli

Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!