[LIS-Forum] Dr. T B R is no more (fwd)

Jobish P jobish_p at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Jun 6 12:18:14 IST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 03:06:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dr. R M Vatnal <vatnal at yahoo.com>
To: Jobish P <jobish_p at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in>, ncsi-net at lncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Subject: Dr. T B R is no more

Dear members,
It is very sad news for all LIS professionals in India
and abroad. The Digital Libray expert teacher and
NCSI Associate Chairman Dr. T B Rajashekar is no more.
It is great loss.
We the product of NCSI remember all his efforts to
modernise the librarianship in India.  We pray GOD to
rest his soul in peace.

--- Jobish P <jobish_p at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:

> We are very sad to inform you that Dr. T B
> Rajashekar, Associate Chairman
> of NCSI expired on 3-6-05 in an accident. His body
> will be brought to his
> residence at 10.15 A M today(4-6-05). The funeral is
> expected to take
> place by 3 PM today.
>
> Residence Address

> 4th Cross, Near Swimming Pool
> Mahalakshmi Layout
> Bangalore
>
> Burial Ground :
>
> Chamarajpet
> Near TR Mills
>
> (Left turn after the end of 5th main)
>

> CHAIRMAN
> NCSI

Dr. R M VATNAL
Head, Computer Section, University Library,
Karnatak University, Dharwad - 580 003 INDIA
Ph: 0836-2747121 Ext: 313(O)     2770907(R)