[LIS-Forum] Contact info

T.V. Prafulla Chandra prafulla at nisc.co.in
Fri Jul 29 13:29:48 IST 2005

Dear All,

Can I have the email IDs of President and General Secretary of ILA
and IASLIC.

Also, I shall be thankful if you could kindly let me know the
composition of the UGC Panel on Library and Information Science.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely

T.V. Prafulla Chandra
Senior Editor

                           NISC Export Services Pvt. Ltd.
                  (an affiliate of NISC International, Inc. USA)
 S-1 Ballad Estates, St.Ann's School Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad 500 017
 Andhra Pradesh, India  -  Tel:+91 40 27001517  Tel/Fax:+91 40 27002538
                               WWW.NISC.COM
                A company in service to NISC worldwide.