[LIS-Forum] Re: Size Reduce Software

Ravi Nandhan ravinandhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:47:01 IST 2005

Dear Sir,

You can pls visit the below given URL:- (Also many others are available)

http://www.mp3-converter.com/wma/
http://www.mp3-converter.biz/
http://www.blazemp.com/blaze_media_pro.asp

You find so many SW here, the tutorials will be given in the package. Pls
choose whichever you feel is suitable one for you.

As MP3 is already a compressed format of audio, WMA is the next
option.(eg. On an avg 120 MP3 songs can be burnt on a CD, where as if WMA
is the choice, a CD can hold upto 200 songs Apprx.) There are lots of
converters available.

You are sure to loose the quality if you compress audio files. If WAVE
format has surround sound, then if you compress it to MP3 it may loose
quality and further down if you convert it to WMA.

Thx and regards,
Ravi

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:54:44 +0100 (BST)
> From: Radheshyam yadav <shyamtyadav at yahoo.co.in>
> Subject: [LIS-Forum] Size Reduce Software
> To: lis-forum at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
>

> Hello techy people,
>
> I would like to ask for your help. I have some mp3 songs with 5 mb average size, can anyone give me some tu$
>

> Radheshyam Yadav
> Cairn Energy India Pty Ltd.
> Information Management,
> Surat,