[LIS-Forum] Consilience rescheduled for December 2005

madhu ks madhuks4u at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 12 22:52:28 IST 2005

Dear All,

We regret to inform you that our conference on Free/Open Source Software (FOSS),– Consilience – currently scheduled for July 8th and 9th 2005, has been rescheduled for December due to lack of sufficient funds/sponsorship and adequate speaker confirmations. We are looking for funds and also intend to get more key-note speaker confirmations for the rescheduled event.

We apologize for all the inconvenience caused.

The research teams are requested to submit their papers by 20th July

2005. Also, kindly forward this email to all your research volunteers.

Thank you,

Warm regards,

Ankur Singla

for Law and Technology Committee

National Law School of India University

Bangalore.

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com