[LIS-Forum] lis job oppertunities in india

ravi kumar ravi_lis at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 19 16:11:55 IST 2005

Dear sir/madam/friends,
          iam ravikumar student of department of  library and information science university of mysore. i want more about since januavary 2003 how many job called in library and information science field because i going to do my academic project so i need more information about job oppertunities in india

regards
ravi kumar k
dept of library and information science
manasagangothri