[LIS-Forum] RMCI 2005 (fwd)

K.S. Chudamani ksc at library.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Jan 18 14:43:09 IST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:40:15 +0530 (IST)
From: K.S. Chudamani <ksc at library.iisc.ernet.in>
To: lis_forum at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Subject: RMCI 2005

I am planning to organize a session on risk management in
informatics and
cyberinformatics at

The 2nd. Symposium on Risk-Management and Cyber-Informatics
RMCI'05
In the context of:
The 9th World Multi-Conference on
SYSTEMICS, CYBERNETICS AND INFORMATICS
SCI 2005
http://www.cyberinformatics.org/rmci05/

July 10-13, 2005, Orlando, Florida (USA)
The Rosen Plaza Hotel, http://www.rosenplaza.com/frames1.html

Program Committee Chair: Michael J. Savoie
General Chair: Dale Zinn
Organizing Committee Chair: Belkis Sanchez
Preliminary PROGRAM COMMITTEE:

William Lesso (USA)
Dale Zinn (USA)
Michael Savoie (USA)
Hsing-Wei Chu (USA)
Nagib Callaos (USA)
Belkis Snchez (Venezuela)
Jorge Fernandez (USA)
Mohamed Loutfi (UK)
Jos Vicente Carrasquero (Venezuela)

ACTIVE PARTICIPATION

Those interested in participating in:

	The organization of Invited Session(s)
	The organization of Focus Symposium
	The reviewing process
	The symposium promotion
	Recommending scholars/researchers in order to have an active
participation and/or submit the papers.
	Proposing Organizations/Institutes/Universities as
Academic/Scientific Co-Sponsors.

The session details are
 	Risk Management in Informatics and Cybernetics
	 	Software Risk Management
	 	Software security, safety, and reliability
	 	Security, Certification and Insurance
	 	Cyberspace risk management and Insurance Coverage
	 	Information Services Risk Management
	 	Risk Management of the electronic Workplace
	 	Network Liability Risks Management and Cyber Risks
	 	Telecom risk management
	 	Testing and Software Assurance and Certification
 	Applying Informatics and Cybernetics in Risk Management
	 	Modeling And Simulation Applications for Risk Assessment
and Mitigation
	 	Decision Support Systems for Risk Management
	 	Collective Decision/Judgment Support for Public Risk
Management
	 	Anticipatory Systems. Foresight and Risk Management
	 	Financial and Economic Risk Modeling and Simulation
	 	Econometric and Stochastic Volatility models
	 	Optimizing Volatility Opportunities
	 	Credit Risk Modeling
	 	Quantitative Risk Assessment
	 	Optimum Portfolio Management

Those who are interested may send an extended abstract of 300-500 words on
or before 26th jan 2005 to me. For other details please visit the website
at
http://www.cyberinformatics.org/rmci05/
Thanking you

Chudamani K S