[LIS-Forum] Re: Dr. Thimappa Hegde's lecture

Vasumathi Sriganesh vasu at qmedin.com
Tue Jan 11 11:51:56 IST 2005

I would echo Mr. Tarun Chaturvedi's request. I have heard Dr. Hegde's
lecture once, and have had the pleasure of interacting with him in person as
well as by email.

The availability of his lecture would be a boon to all our professionals.

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
Director, QMed Services Pvt. Ltd.
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099, India
Ph: 91-22-28229223    Fax: 91-22-28224358
Mobile: 98211-14510
Email: vasu at qmedin.com,     Web: www.qmedin.com