[LIS-Forum] Software for converting Hard copy to Adobe pdf file

Vyasamoorthy at icicikp.com Vyasamoorthy at icicikp.com
Mon Jan 10 15:15:57 IST 2005

Try pdfcamp/pdfwriter available from: http://www.verypdf.com/pdfcamp/pdfcamp.htm

It costs just USD 30/- and a free download for testing/evaluating is available.

PDFcamp(pdf writer) is the quick and easy PDF creation software that converts any type of printable Windows document, including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT and even HTML, to a universally accepted PDF (Portable Document Format) file with the click of a button. This gives users a convenient and simple way to share any type of Windows document. PDFcamp(pdf writer) installs and operates as a printer driver, making the creation of PDF documents as easy as printing. PDFcamp(pdf writer) answers the need of corporations and individuals for a low-cost, easy to implement, easy to use and fast working PDF creation solution.

I have used a few tools from verypdf and they are excellant.

Vyasamoorthy, P