[LIS-Forum] In-House software developments for Library

ishwar bandi icbandi at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 22 18:52:20 IST 2005

Dear Professionals,

We are developing software for our library with the help of computer engineering and IT staff and students. This work is carrying under our guidance’s. As you all professionals from different organizations may be having similar type of experiences. Please share your experiences and help us in completing this project successfully. Your valuable suggestions will be regretted.

Waiting for your valuable responses.

Thanking You

Mr. Ishappa Bandi

Librarian