[LIS-Forum] A Query regarding out of print

++ Mukesh Anand ++ mukesh at monitorinfo.com
Thu Feb 17 13:49:02 IST 2005

Dear Mr Amar Mane

It is more prudent to search Out of Print books on the net
than locating these in bookstores. Physically, it is cost/time
prohibitive to visit every store. We at Monitor are procuring
and supplying rare/out of print titles to libraries. You can
forward your list to sales at monitorinfo.com and i am confident
that we will be able to provide some solace in this regard.

Best Wishes

Mukesh Anand
www.monitorinfo.com