[LIS-Forum] Rural Library Collection

Thapar, Amit amitt at niper.ac.in
Tue Feb 8 11:11:25 IST 2005

Dear sir,

I have my personal 3 CD's of Encyclopedia Britannica Learning Pack. I may
send it to you in duplicate copies if u wish. you may send ur postal address
thru mail.
i feel very glad if these CDs will be used in ur library by children and it
will also give me satisfaction that i have shared something personal with
those whom i don't know and i am able to help them in some way.
Best of Luck.

AMIT THAPAR
NIPER Library, Mohali