[LIS-Forum] Free Live Presentation of LiBSUITE RFID system in Trivendrum

Pranaykumar Dhiwar kumard at softaid.co.in
Sat Dec 31 12:13:42 IST 2005

Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to inform you that we have recently introduced our LiBSUITE-RFID System for the Library Application. In this regards we are arranging a live demonstration of our products at mentioned venue between 10am to 6pm on  6th January  2006.

Event : Free Live Presentation of LiBSUITE® RFID system.

Event Date: 6th January  2006. (Trivendrum)

Event Time: 10AM to 6PM (On confirmation)

Booking opening dates till 5th January 2006

Booking Numbers: M/s Vanishree.

SoftAid Computers Pvt. Ltd.

                080- 23464717 / 23444860

Email now on: kumard at softaid.co.in.

Venue Address:

Hotel Horizon ,

Helley's Hall

Aristo Road,

Tampanoor

Thiruvananthapuram. 695014

Kerala.

Thanking you and we would appreciate, if you could kindly confirm your arrival for resolving all related queries.

Get the best Digital RFID based Library Automation System at an affordable and best price.

Pranaykumar

Cell: 09844278564
Dear Sir/ Madam,

®