[LIS-Forum] Very Urgent requirement of an article

Wed Dec 21 13:13:56 IST 2005

Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:27:30 -0800 (PST)
From: poornima ma <poornima_ma at yahoo.com>

Hi All,

We are in an urgent requirement of an article -
Inserts - megafillers in composite restorations: a
literature review.
Publisher : Springer Link.
Year Of Publication : March 2000. Page 1 - 8
Journal: Clinical Oral Investigation.

One of my cousin is doing his research who, requires this article very
urgently.

I had searched in http://openmed.nic.in where we could access only the
abstract of the article. We are interested in having the full text
article. Please help us to get this full text article.

We are preferebly looking for an online access of the article. We also
appriciate the information regarding how to get the information, ways &
means.. etc.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Poornima Rao.