[LIS-Forum] New Stuff

Thapar, Amit amitt at niper.ac.in
Fri Dec 16 09:26:09 IST 2005

Library, Librarian and Librarianship Quotes
http://informatics.buffalo.edu/faculty/ellison/quotes/libquotesac.html
There's a lot of material for sig files here; you can also submit your own favorite quotes.

Merriam-Webster Open Dictionary
http://www3.merriam-webster.com/opendictionary/
"where you can 1) submit and share entries that aren't already in our Online Dictionary, and 2) browse entries submitted by other members of the Merriam-Webster Online community." Among the recent submissions: "blogosphere" (THAT isn't in the dictionary yet?), "craptastic," "geekmeister," "chillax."

amit at niper
Cell: 9417419457
e-mail: amit_thapar at yahoo.com