[LIS-Forum] apprentice-training programme in Special Library at bangalore

Thu Aug 25 10:50:12 IST 2005

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: alex arun <antony_alex2k at yahoo.com>

Dear Friends,
There is an apprentice-training programme in Special
Library at bangalore. Those who interested please go
through following message

Alex
Christ College

Greetings from DVK Central Library, Bangalore!

Let me introduce my institution and myself. I am Fr.
John Neelankavil, working as the librarian here in
Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram Central Library, Bangalore.
We have a library with around 45,000 Square Feet area
with almost all the modern facilities.

We have a plan to start training cum apprenticeship
programme to the graduates and postgraduates of
Library and Information Science. The calculated
duration will be of one year and we will able to
support the students with an attractive stipend.

For more details:E-Mail: dvklibrary at yahoo.com

Yours truly,

Fr. John Neelankavil, CMI
Library Director