[LIS-Forum] Request for Information

Kishore Ingale ikishore at rediffmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:04:30 IST 2004

Dear Colleagues,
We are experimenting with providing access to our digital documents to users through web based server (using Greenstone). Collection mostly include MS WORD and PDF documents.
Is it possible to implement security with which “users will be able to view documents but not able to download / save” these files at their end.. ?
Kishore Ingale
ikishore at rediffmail.com
ForwardSourceID:NT000043C2
http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp http://ads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.cgi/www.rediffmail.com/inbox.htm@Bottom