[LIS-Forum] CD Sorter

sainul at iiitmk.ac.in sainul at iiitmk.ac.in
Thu Sep 2 13:43:16 IST 2004

Dear Friends,

This is with reference to Rajeev's mail regarding CD Stand.

There are some adjustable CD Rack called CD Sorter in which we can insert
CDs in-between the existing CDs. More details are available at
http://www.cdholdings.com/cdsorter/howcanorder.html

I do not know the availability in India. We need to see the durability
also.

I would like to know if any of our professional colleagues have bought
such CD Stands.

With regards

Sainul Abideen P
Librarian
IIITM-K
Trivandrum

This Mail has been sent from:
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Kerala,
Park Centre, Techno Park,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 581.
Kerala. India.
Contact:
Website: http://www.iiitmk.ac.in
Phone: +91-471-2527567 / 3091334
Fax: +91-471-2527568
which  it  is addressed  and may contain confidential and /or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination  or other use of, or
taking  of any action in  reliance upon, this  information by persons or
entities  other than the intended  recipient is prohibited. If you  have
received this in error,please contact the sender and delete the material
from anycomputer.