[LIS-Forum] applicants please check for the qualifications

SCKumaresan sckumaresan at rediffmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:33:49 IST 2004

Dear Friends,
Greetings to all. I have received a number of resumes in response to my earier mail for the post of Librarian. All the applicant have excellant qualifications, however none of them has mentioned anything about their elequonce in "Arabic" Please be informed that this is very important that the Librarian has to interact with students who have little or no knowledge in English. so please make sure that you are quite elequent in arabic and then apply.
Moreover candidates who have over 20 years of experience and drawing more than 25,000 rupees salary may think twice before you applly, because Universities here are not that big like in india and as far as professional growth is concerned its almost nil. (This is purely my personnel opinion and kind suggestion based on my experience.)
Those quilifed applications would be forwarded to the University Authorities and they would be reviewd by them and if shortlisted you will hear from them directly.
Thank you
Best Regards
S.C.Kumaresan
S.C.Kumaresan
SeniorLibrarian,
BITS - Pilani, Dubai Campus,
P.O. Box No.500022. Block 11,
Knowledge Village, Dubai, UAE
Tele(009714)3664575/76, Fax(009714)3664580
Mobile. 0097158829462
http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp http://ads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.cgi/www.rediffmail.com/inbox.htm@Bottom