[LIS-Forum] RSS Generators/Generators of RSS

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Tue Oct 12 22:08:52 IST 2004

_RSS Generators/Generators of RSS_

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of your favorite Small Scale and/or Large Scale
RSS generators for Web Feeds.

For a overview of Web feed and their application for library services  please see my latest article

"Rich Site Services: Web Feeds for Enhanced Information and Library Services," _LLRX®:
Legal and Technology Articles and Resources for Librarians, Lawyers and Law Firms_, September 20, 2004.
Available at  [ http://www.llrx.com/features/richsite.htm ] (accessed 13 October 2004).

Yes, I know I can Google (and have) but would prefer to Tap/Touch the Wisdom of the Web [:-)

BTW: The Generation of other feed technologies (e.g., Atom) and techniques (e.g., JavaScript) are also of interest.

I am particularly interested in Web Feed generation from Content Management System for Internet or Intranets,
most notably those used in major U.S. Government Agencies.

TIA!

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Interesting  Librarian