[LIS-Forum] GOOGLE SMS

B Sreeharsha bsreeharsha at novell.com
Fri Oct 8 10:28:29 IST 2004

Hello,
          Here is a new revolution from Leading Search Engine - Google
SMS. The users can send SMS to Google requesting the information abt
Telephone Dir, Street Address, Product Prices, Definition... Send SMS to
46645 by typing GOOGL<br>your text query and you'll get the required
info instantly without any links, images....
             Though this service is available to USA they are thinking
of expanding this to world wide, particularly to the countries where
they have development centers. So we can expect it in near future.
           Want more story Hit http://www.google.com/sms/index.html

cheers
Sreeharsha

Sreeharsha BG
Novell Software Development India Pvt. Ltd
AM Industrial Area
#49/1 & 49/3, 7th Mile,
Hosur Road, Garvebhavi paly Road,
Bangalore - 560 068