[LIS-Forum] Re: WiFi for library users and it is free!

Samdarshi Pali Samdarshi.Pali at relianceinfo.com
Wed Jun 23 14:11:29 IST 2004

Friends:

All Indian libraries currently providing Internet facility can also
extend/provide
WiFi free access to their users. WiFi is now a matured technology and even
a non-technical person can put the WiFi setup in less than 10K after some
efforts.

Some helpful links for all interested in WiFi:

http://www.dqindia.com/content/search/showarticle.asp?arid=54642&way=search

http://www.dqindia.com/content/search/showarticle.asp?arid=55912&way=search#interact

Who will be first to announce the free WiFi service in their library in
India?

Regards

Samdarshi Pali
Reliance Engineering Associates Pvt Ltd
4W21 - G Block,  First Floor
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Koper Khairane, Navi Mumbai  400 709
Tel # Direct +91-22 - 303 85407
Tel # Board  +91-22 - 3037 3333, 3038 3333
Fax #  +91-22 - 30385599