[LIS-Forum] Workshop on Developing digital library using Dspace (fwd)

Tue Jun 22 11:02:40 IST 2004

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:23:48 +0100 (BST)
From: "[iso-8859-1] Prof. N. Laxman Rao." <naglaxman at yahoo.com>

dear professional friends,

I am sure u r aware that the Dept of Library & Information Science,
Osmania University in colloboration with INFLIBNET is organising a
WORKSHOP ON DEVELOPING A DIGITAL LIBRARY USING DSPACE from 28 th June to 3
rd July 2004.

Many professional friends have expressed desire to join the workshop but
it appears that their office is taking much time to sponsor / depute, and
have asked us to extend the date. We understand the problem, therefore, u
may please wrtie to us and make the spot payment on 28th June 2004. Please
intimate if u r intending to join the workshop.

all the best laxman rao

Prof.N.LAXMAN RAO,
Dept.of Library & Information Science,
Osmania University, HYDERABAD- 500 007 (INDIA)
President, Indian Association of Teachers in Library and Information Science (IATLIS).
Ph:+91-40-27171565 (res): +91-40- 27682290 (off) 9246547599 (Mobile)
e:mail--  naglaxman at yahoo.com    OR   naglaxman at indiatimes.com