[LIS-Forum] Criteria for evaluating library software

Thu Jul 15 12:52:42 IST 2004

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:11:22 +0800
From: Anant Sabane <anantsabane at india.com>

In 1997 I had submitted a dissertation on evaluation of library software
to the dept of Library Science, University of Mumbai.  Although I do not
have a soft copy of the same, the hard copy can be referred in the
university library.  Along with variety of functional and IT criteria I
have introduced a good decision making tool regarding final selection of a
software for any library from operational research.  Although the tool
hails from Mathematics, it is very easy to use.  Interested professionals
may contact Jawaharlal Nehru Library of Mumbai Unviersity

Thanks and regards
Anant Sabane