[LIS-Forum] Information Required

Wed Jul 14 17:50:35 IST 2004

Date: 14 Jul 2004 11:05:10 -0000
From: mamata  tendulkar <mamata_78 at rediffmail.com>

Dear all

I am not a very active member of the forum as far as posting messages is
concerned, however I do go through the posts quite regularly.

Thought of asking this to the fellow members as I am sure some of us will
have the knowledge about this topic.

I wish to know if the bachelors degree in Library Information Science from
India is valid to get a job abroad, say in countries like UK, US if you
wish to relocate. Or are there any refresher course in India which we need
to do to seek the job abroad.

I would be greatfull if any of the member could reply to this message.

Thanking you

Sincerely
Mamata