[LIS-Forum] Re: LIS-Forum Digest, Vol 17, Issue 18

Mon Aug 30 13:38:18 IST 2004

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 06:03:52 +0100 (BST)
From: "[iso-8859-1] anuradha" <radha_inf at yahoo.co.in>

Dear professionals
I will be thankful if any of you reply to my questions.

1. If i want to scan few books and make availabe to our patrons that is
for academic and research purpose only --- what about the copywright act.

2. Once i digitize the book and if it is made availabe - How to control
that inf is not copied or printed out or made any changes the person who
ever is accessing the document.

Like this i am having unlimited queries.
Whom should i contact at hyderabad who can clear my doubts.

Anuradha