[LIS-Forum] Free HTML editor

Sukhdev Singh sukh_dev at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:17:49 IST 2003

I would also like to suggest a Free HTML Editor. I have using it now for the
Forth Year. You would enjoy it if you love coding in html unlike Front Page.
It is called "1st Page 2000 (Version 2.0 Free Edition)" and can be
downloaded from http://www.evrsoft.com/ .

"1st Page 2000 is a professional HTML editing software which lets you create
great websites fast! The visually appealing program comes bundled with over
450+ Javascripts and supports all the latest web languages. Over 3+ million
downloads!"

I would recommend it based on my personal experience.

Regards
Sukhdev Singh
esukhdev at yahoo.com