[LIS-Forum] Wanted Voluntary Group for IndLibra

Sukhdev Singh sukh_dev at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:20:15 IST 2003

Dear Friends,

The Bulletin Board for Indian Library and Information Community i.e.
IndLibra, has received a good response. I was not expecting this kind of
response. Now this is the point where the community spirit is required. I
fully understand that single person can not take the community to the
desired position. I therefore want to transfer the ownership and
responsibility to a voluntary group. Let us call this group as Voluntary
Group for IndLibra or VGI for short.  This Voluntary Group for IndLibra
would be the sole owner of IndLibra and would be looking after IndLibra
Discussions (http://indlibra.myforum.net/) and would also be putting and
managing content of the related website of the IndLibra
(http://in.geocities.com/indlibra/). The User Id and Password would be
disclosed to this group and it would symbolise the end of my indivitual
responsibility and ownership.

Please come forward and give your Names at the email
indlibra at yahoo.co.in .

I am expecting people like Prof. Shalini, Dr. Rajashekar, Dr Vyasamoorthy,
Dr T.V. Prafulla Chandra and others to come forward. If it is successful,
then IndLibra can purchase  its own space on some web host instead of
depending upon free-service providers like myforum and geocities.

There please come forward in large numbers and give your Names at the email
indlibra at yahoo.co.in .

Regards
Sukhdev Singh