[LIS-Forum] SSCI Index : some observations

VYASAMOORTHY /IKP/HYD Vyasamoorthy at icicikp.com
Tue Jun 10 09:47:58 IST 2003

Dear GKM,

I am aware of the active participation and co-operative spirit with which
you and your  colleagues from IGIDR help and contribute to Lis-Forum. I have
personally benefitted through such postings. My comment was more of a
lamenting nature on the lack of interest in general. Kindly keep up the
great work you are doing in IGIDR.

Vyasamoorthy, P