[LIS-Forum] article needed

Aman Kumar Jha amankumarjha at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:15:24 IST 2003

Hi friends,

Now I work with Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) as a Librarian. I
am in need of an article. Can anyone let me know the local availability of
the following article?

Title:   A LOOK AT THREE REGULATORY FORCES INFLUENCING CONTENT AND
DISTRIBUTION IN THE MOTION PICTURE AND TELEVISION INDUSTRIES