[LIS-Forum] List of journals published in India

mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in mailman at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Apr 15 12:32:07 IST 2003

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:24:20 +0100 (BST)
From: "[iso-8859-1] Prof. N. Laxman Rao." <naglaxman at yahoo.com>

hi
u may be knwoing the directories, such as ulrich, which
gives u all the journals list.
if u want to see the core, u may try to look for citation
index as source.

best is-u should go to few libraries, on the basis of their
experience, u should make a list.
if u look from the list, u may go wrong.
every time, seniors experience and advise will go a long
way, therrefore, consult senior librarians
all the best

wrote: > Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:26:02 +0530
> From: Yashwant Kanade <kanade at ces.iisc.ernet.in>
>
> Respected Sir / Madam,
>
> We would like to subscribe to journals published from
> India related to
> Ecology, Environment, Pollution, Biodiversity, Energy,
> Solar energy Animal
> behaviour, Forestry, Agriculture and so on.
>
> Kindly any one help us to get list of titles and
> correspondance address?

With Warm Regards