[KM-Forum] Request for Information on FOSS developed in South Asian Countries

Puna Das puna_05 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 26 09:42:56 IST 2008

Dear Colleague,

  Some of you are the developer/ user of Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), particularly software used in the areas of library automation, digital archiving, information management, knowledge management, content management or e-Learning. I am presently documenting FOSS developed in India and other South Asian Countries. If you come across any such software developed in South Asia, kindly provide me its details such as name of the software, website of the software, name of the developers, name of the originating country, etc. I am pleased to inform you that selected software will be highlighted/ evaluated in a forthcoming UNESCO publication.

  Thanking You

  Yours Sincerely

  Anup Kumar Das
  New Delhi, India
  Email: puna_05 at yahoo.co.in
  Tel: +91-9911479926

 Has your work life balance shifted? Find out.