[KM-Forum] Training programme at NIRD, NERC , Guwahati, Nov 6-11, 2006

devi rama ramadevi_tella at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 16:58:28 IST 2006

Dear Professional Collegues
   I am happy to inform you that NIRD, NERC is going
to organise a training programme on "“Information
Resource Management using IT”
during November 6-11, 2006 at NERC, Guwahati. I am
attaching herewith the brochure contained registration
form also along with full contact address. If any one
are interested to participate, they may like to send
their nominations either to Dr.Rama Devi, NIRD,
Hyderabad or Dr. N. Upadhyay (Prof & Head), NIRD, NERC
Thanking you
Dr.Rama Devi, NIRD, Hyderabad