[KM-Forum] registration

aru mugam aruwinmugam at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 15:30:36 IST 2006

  Dear Abhishek,

  We are very happy to see you in this global discussion forum for Knowledge Management (KM) maintained by National Centre for Science Information (NCSI), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. It is a forum for knowledge management professionals to discuss all KM related topics.

Objectives of this forum:
1. To provide a common platform to share knowledge amongst KM professionals.
2. To guide budding KM Professionals.
3. Announcement of KM events.
4. To get suggestions for KM implementation in organizations from members.
5. To locate and advertise knowledge management jobs.

  Please visit the following site for more details:
   We are expecting your cooperation and knowledge flow accross the world. If you face any problem while registering in KM-Forum, Please let me know.

  Regards,
  P. Arumugam

abhishek kumar shukla <abhishekeco_mba at rediffmail.com> wrote:
   Dear sir,
I am Abhishek doing my M.B.A from NIT, Durgapur. currently i am working on A KM project with a software company in Banglore. Kindly send me the details how i can associated with K-forum ao that i can shre my views on a common platform